Choosing a career at Railroad Construction Company means you are choosing to be part of a very special family. Our motto of “Safety, Quality, Productivity and Having Fun” encompasses the spirit and philosophy of our more than ninety year legacy. We are a unique organization that offers turn-key services to our clients and the opportunity for our co-workers to work alongside professional individuals from multifaceted disciplines.
Railroad Construction Company is seeking a motivated, qualified individual with excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Experience handling of all correspondence and general administrative duties for company executives
- Experience processing documents, updating and maintaining business contact information, coordinating conference calls
- Performed the following tasks: Updating and maintaining calendars, preparing and maintaining logs and scheduling meetings
- Ability to prepare drafts, proofing and editing business correspondence and meeting minutes
- High School Diploma or GED and 5 years related experience providing administrative support
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Vista by Viewpoint – Project Management Software and Adobe Acrobat
Excellent benefits offered
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.