Atlantic Constructors is seeking dynamic, motivated, career minded individuals to join our expanding team! Atlantic Constructors has been recognized as an industry leader in the Mid-Atlantic Region for over 50 years.
Job Title: Electrical Apprentice
Reports to: Senior Project Manager
Summary/Objective: The Electrical Apprentice will assist electricians by performing various duties.
- Work with others as a team to learn and perform the task laid out by the electrical superintendent and or lead electrician
- Measure, cut and bend wire and conduit, using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Maintain tools, vehicles, and equipment and keep parts and supplies in order
- Transport tools, materials, equipment, and supplies to work site by and, hand truck, or heavy, motorized truck
- Perform semi-skilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment, and clean work areas
- Performs other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibility (Direct Reports Y/N): N
- Must have 2-3 years of experience as an electrical apprentice doing electrical commercial installation and/or equivalent combination of vocational training and experience
- Must have a satisfactory driving record, criminal record, and ability to pass a drug screen
- Must have required hand tools
- Requires overtime as needed
- Prior military experience
- HS diploma or GED equivalent
May require infrequent travel
Atlantic Constructors offers competitive pay and benefits, to include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid leave
Click to Apply
At this time, Atlantic Constructors, Inc. will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization (work visas) for any position.
Atlantic Constructors, Inc. is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or other related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation/gender identity, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you would like an accommodation or any assistance in order to apply for a job, please call 1-877-WRK-4-ACI for assistance, or fax your requested accommodation to 804-523-8781. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as an offer of employment or a binding contract of employment for a specific period of time. Employment can be terminated by either the employee or the employer at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese