Utz is the largest independent, privately held snack brand in United States. The primary mission at Utz is to maintain our hard-earned reputation as the premier snack food company in our expanding market area. We will constantly strive to improve our leadership position and grow through the hallmarks of superior quality and service. Our specific goal — to manufacture and merchandise the best possible products with a commitment to customer satisfaction that is second to none — must never be jeopardized by our goals for growth.
At Utz Quality Foods, Inc. we pride ourselves on our pleasant working environment, challenging opportunities, career growth, competitive wages, full benefit package including medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, and employer match 401k and profit sharing plan. Utz also offers short and long term disability, paid vacations, seven paid holidays, life insurance and employee assistance programs, an on-site state of the art Gym with free membership and many other employee benefits.
Join our Team! We are looking to grow our loyal, career driven, and customers focused team, and are currently recruiting for a Logistics Loader/Warehouse Person to work on the Weekend Night Shift at our WDC facility in Hanover, PA. The primary responsibility of this position requires the individual to receive shipping manifest and pull product in proper rotation order while maximizing cube capacity of the trailer.
Logistics Loader/Warehouse Person Responsibilities:
- Unload conveyor and put product into appropriate storage rows and scan into inventory.
- Load trailers with finished product for distributors and distribution centers; accuracy is critical.
- Must be able to read load sheets to determine quantity of each skid that needs loaded and to where.
- Unload inbound trailers with purchased products and put into inventory.
- Must have forklift license.
- Must be able to maintain integrity of rows and stands of product when pulling from inventory and/or unloading from conveyor.
- Stack empty pallets and product and place on conveyor for movement to WDC.
- Unload product and scan into inventory putting product in proper place.
- Pull product for HDC and load on conveyor.
- Pull product for CDC Division orders.
- Perform physical inventories, as requested.
- Maintain a clean and orderly workplace.
The qualified candidate for this position must portray knowledge of types and locations of products and truck loading procedures acquired through on the job training. Strong basic math and reading skills and the a forklift operators license are required in this role. As the Logistics Loader/Warehouse person, willingness and ability to perform the physical demands of the position on Friday-Sunday from 5:25PM to 5:25AM are required.
Join our Team! Click the Apply button above to be considered for the Utz team!
If you want to view the EEO is the Law poster, please choose your language: English – Spanish – Arabic - Chinese